Are you intending to study at the University of Rochester and do you desire to know vital information about the school?
Worry not, because this article will carefully show you the vital information you need to know about the University of Rochester acceptance rate, tuition, courses, and admission requirements to facilitate your desire to gain admission into the University of Rochester.
University of Rochester Acceptance Rate
If you want to gain admission into the school, the first thing to look at is the acceptance rate. This will enable you to know how competitive the school is and how serious its requirements are.
The admission acceptance rate of the University of Rochester is 35.5%. This means that the school is slightly competitive in giving admission. See University of Richmond Acceptance Rate.
So as an applicant, you need to work hard during your application to enable your application to stand out among other applicants.
University of Rochester Tuition
The tuition at the University of Rochester is expensive, but they are committed to meeting 100% of the demonstrated financial need of all incoming students through a combination of scholarships, grants, subsidized loans, and student employment opportunities.
The Tuition at the University of Rochester is $63,150. The minimum number of credits per term a student can take for full-time tuition price is University of Rochester Tuition
Courses offered at the University of Rochester
University of Rochester offers different courses, and those courses are listed below;
- Actuarial Studies
- American Sign Language
- American Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Archaeology, Technology, and Historical Structures
- Art History
- Audio and Music Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Black Studies
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- British and American Literature
- Business Analytics
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Citation for Achievement in College Leadership
- Classical Civilization
- Clinical Psychology
- Community-Engaged Learning
- Comparative Literature
- Computational Biology
- Computational Linguistics
- Computer Science
- Creative Expression and Performance
- Creative Writing
- Dance Studies
- Data Science
- Developmental Psychology
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Digital Media Studies
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- East Asian Studies
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Engineering Science
- English Literature
- English: Selznick Film Preservation
- Environmental Engineering
- Studio Arts
- Technical Entrepreneurship and Management
- User Experience (UX)/User-Centered Design
- Visual and Cultural Studies
- Visual Science
- Writing Studies
University of Rochester Admissions Requirement
Here are the necessary requirements the University of Rochester demands that their applicants should submit during their application.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements:
- Official transcripts
- SAT or ACT score
- English proficiency test scores
- Proof of citizenship
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Financial proof
Graduate Admission Requirements:
- CGPA of 2.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Secondary school transcript
- Mid-year report
- Final transcript
- College transcript
- Teacher’s letter of recommendation
- School report/counselor recommendation
- GRE score
- English proficiency test score
We have discussed meticulously everything you are expected to know about the University of Rochester acceptance rate, tuition, courses, and admission requirements.
Hope you find it useful! It is also important to note that hard work is very necessary for pursuing your ambition of gaining transfer admission into the University of Rochester.
Do not give up until your ambition is achieved. We are looking forward to hearing from you via the comment box if you have any questions to ask.
Last Updated on September 13, 2023 by Admin