The University of Jos (UNIJOS) School of Postgraduates Studies has not released its application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Are you interested into UNIJOS postgraduate admission form? If yes, this page is recommended for you. See the courses, requirements and how to apply UNIJOS postgraduate form below.
Requirements For UNIJOS Postgraduate (PG) Form
- must possess five credit passes including English and Mathematics and other relevant subjects at O’ Level.
- Candidates seeking Admission into a Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Jos must hold a good (First or second class) Honours Degree of this University or of other Universities recognized by the Senate of University of Jos. The first degree must be in a discipline relevant to the programme into which admission is being sought.
- A candidate seeking admission into an M.Phil/Ph.D programme must in addition possess a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline. M.Phil/Ph.D candidates are in addition required to have returned a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% and above in the final assessment result for the Master’s Degree as well as 60% and above in the Research Project. On admission, M.Phil/Ph.D candidates register for M.Phil in the first instance and on satisfactory performance may be subsequently upgraded to Ph.D registration.
- For all admissions, degree result transcripts are required.
- All Advertised programmes will run on a full-time basis.
How To Apply For UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form
- Create an Account on the school website, Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and Click on APPLICATION FORM, Click on Masters Programme
- Fill in the Account Registration Form and click Register. An account activation Link is sent to the email provided. Login to the email and click on the Link to activate the account and launch the log in page to continue Or Pay Application Form Charge
- Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and click login
- Enter the email and password used to create an account and Click on Login to launch a personalized dashboard
- Click on Application Charge and then on Pay Application Charges. (A window containing payment details will be displayed)
- Click SELECT PAYMENT Select your preferred payment option (Bank Branch, Card, etc) and provided the details required
- Follow the prompt through until payment is successful
- Print the receipt upon successful payment. Also, print the other copy of the receipt sent to your email.
Fill in the Application Form
- Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and Click on LOGIN
- Type your email and password and then click Login to launch your personalized dashboard, Click on My Profile
- Click on Add/Edit Bio-Data and fill in the online application form. (Ensure you enter all the information requested on all tabs: bio-data, result, sponsor, next of kin as well as passport and signature upload)
- Click on Submit when all tabs are correctly completed (a form will be generated for you. Print and keep for future reference)
Deadline: Not Specified.
- Only valid and functional email address and phone number should be used. All further correspondences will be done through the email address and phone number provided.
- Referees forms are sent electronically. You must therefore provide referees’ valid and functional email addresses and phone numbers. Note that once the referee form is correctly completed, it will automatically go to the relevant Department
- Corrections on personal information or change of course after completion of the application form may attract a fee. Therefore, ensure the online form is carefully and correctly completed.
See: Nigerian Universities Currently Selling Masters and Ph.D. Form
Do you have any questions about the UNIJOS Postgraduate form 2023? Let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin
1 thought on “UNIJOS Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 | See How To Apply”
Can a HND holder apply for PGD program without NYSC discharge letter in unijos?