UNIJOS Admission List, how to Check UNIJOS Admission List, UNIJOS Acceptance fee, and everything you need to know about the UNIJOS Admission List 2020 will be provided in this article.
If you among the candidates who participated in the University of Jos, UNIJOS 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise, you can check admission status online.
Note: UNIJOS Admission List 2020 is not yet out. This post will be updated immediately the list is out on UNIJOS portal
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List 2020.
- Visit the UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
If you are yet to be admitted, you check UNIJOS Cut Off Mark to know your chance of getting admission
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Offer of Admission.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Admitted candidates are required to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only on or before…
How to Pay UNIJOS Acceptance Fee
- All successful candidates are to do as follows:
- They are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only, when they have met the minimum requirement for the programme that they have been admitted into as contained in the 2018 JAMB Brochure.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee commences on … and ends on…
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee after… will attract an additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and/or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
- Candidates who successfully register and are cleared by their respective Faculties can proceed to pay the balance of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only as School Charges.
- Go to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login.
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
All Students are strongly advised to be wary of unsolicited approaches from fraudsters under the guise of rendering them assistance. They should also avoid patronizing road side Business Centres for any transaction pertaining the University of Jos as the University will not be held liable for any breach in such transaction.
For further inquiries, please contact us via email at [email protected] or chat us online at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or 0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you have a question about UNIJOS Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Admin