Applications are accepted by the School of Postgraduate Studies, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina for its postgraduate admission into the 2023/2024 academic session.
Interested applicants should start making their applications right away. The application for UMYU postgraduate programmes shall only be considered for suitably qualified individuals.
This article will guide you on basic information about UMYU postgraduate admission; how to purchase and fill the application form and the requirements.
General Requirements for UMYU Postgraduate Admission
For every programme in Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, candidates are expected to meet the following minimum requirements before they are considered for admission into the school.
- The candidate must have at least a five Credit Pass in Ordinary level including English Language and Mathematics.
- The must be a Graduates of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina or any other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
How To Apply For UMYU Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form
The application form for UMYU is available online and it can be gotten at the cost of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500) Only. Kindly follow the out listed processes for the application.
- Go to the school official portal at http://novenauniversity.edu.ng/apply/login.php
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
- Make your payment
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
For enquiries, you can send mail via the email address provided here.
Support email: [email protected]
UMYU Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline
The closing date for the UMYU Postgraduate admission Application for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been published. Duly completed application forms and supporting documents must be forwarded to the SECRETARY, POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL, UMARU MUSA YAR’ADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA. P.M.B. 2218, KATSINA not later than…
We hope this article was helpful to you as it regards the regards Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina Postgraduate Admission for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
If you have more questions about the UMYU Postgraduate Form, please make use of the comment box below.
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin