Oftentimes people have asked about the Tai-Solaria University of Education. When is the application for TASUED postgraduate studies for 2021/2022 going to start?
I am going to show you how to purchase and fill the TASUED Postgraduate Form for this year’s admission.
If you have been asking any of these questions before, the information you desired is here. This is to bring to your notice that applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Requirements For TASUED Postgraduate (PG) Form
For every programme in Tai-Solaria University of Education, School of Postgraduate Studies, candidate must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes, including English Language and should not be more than two (2) sittings) at the Ordinary Level (O’Level)
Other requirements according to each programme are classified as follows:
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme should have:
a minimum of Third Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
First Degree holders irrespective of class of degree who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
HND graduates irrespective of class or grade who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master in Education Programme (PGDE/M.Ed)
The programme is designed for candidates without a background in Education who may wish to pursue M.Ed. programme. The two certificates will be issued concurrently at the end of the M.Ed. Programme.
Postgraduate Diploma (Full-Time) 12 Months
Postgraduate Diploma (Part-Time) 24 Months
Master’s Degree Programmes:
Candidates for Master’s Degree Programmes into TASUED should have any of the following requirements:
A graduate of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun or any other recognized university by the Senate of the university.
Bachelor’s Degree holder with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degrees and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-Time Mode) 18 Months
Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-Time Mode) 36 Months
Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master’s degree (Full-Time) 24 Months [Please note that the two (2) programmes will run consecutively]
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Every candidate for Doctor of Philosophy must have a Master’s degree in his/her area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
Holders of M.Phil. Degree in his/her area of specialization.
Those who have a CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 or 55% and above in Masters degree programme can apply.
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme 36 Months
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
The Tai-Solaria University Postgraduate Admission Form is accessible online and it can be gotten at the cost of Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N12,500) only. The payment can be made with the use of Master cards or VISA ATM cards.
After the payment, make sure that you print out your receipt and follow the link below to complete your application
- Visit the website at: https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- Select the appropriate Post-Graduate programme.
- Complete the application form online following the step by step process.
The following forms shall be uploaded along with your successfully completed form :
- ‘O’ level certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
- Passport photograph
- Referees’ Report
- Academic Transcripts
TASUED Application Deadline
The closing date for the Sale of Application forms for TASUED Postgraduate Programmes has not been announced by the school. It shall be updated here in the article once it is released by the institution.
- All Nigerian applicants for Postgraduate admissions must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge/ Exemption/Exclusion certificate from the NYSC Directorate.
- Candidates should request their former institutions to forward the academic transcripts of their relevant degrees or diplomas to the Secretary, The Postgraduate College via [email protected] not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms. (The applicant’s full name, application form number and proposed course of study should appear on every document to be submitted)
- Forms are provided online for confidential reports, to be completed by three referees acquainted with the student’s academic work. Candidates are advised to prompt their referees to fill and submit their reports online not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms.
- Only Application forms received with the required documents would be considered for admission.
- Candidates may be required by departments to undergo screening as the final admission processs.
Do you have anything to ask us about the TASUED Postgraduate Form? Let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on November 21, 2021 by Admin