Do you want to apply for the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024?
The university management has not announced the sale of its postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Interested and qualified individuals will be invited to apply for Rivers State University of Science and Technology PG admission when the form is out.
Follow the instructions on this post for procedures and requirements to apply for the Rivers State University of Science and Technology Postgraduate (PG) admission form.
RSUST Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Invitation for this application is strictly for only applicants with the qualifications in the under listed categories.
In addition, such applicants must also meet the Rivers State University of Science and Technology’s matriculation requirements for them to be eligible for admission. The applicants should be:
- Holders of at least a Third Class Degree in the subject area applied for or a Second Class (Lower Division) degree in a related discipline obtained recognized institution by the senate.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit classification or its equivalent in a related discipline, obtained from a recognized institution by the senate.
- Candidates for PGD in the Department of Electrical Engineering must be holders of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering; Physics with Electronics or Computer Science.
B. Master’s Degree programmes
- Candidates seeking admission into the Full-time/Part-time Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates who holds PGD, PGDE, PGDTE in the relevant discipline or an equivalent Diploma (in Maritime Transport, Marine Engineering or Nautical Studies, Master Mariner, Marine Engineers Class 1) with CGPA of 3.50 or above (on a five-point grade system) may apply for the Master’s Programmes.
- Applicants for MSc in Surveying and Geomatics must be holders of B.Sc/B.Tech in Surveying and Geomatics degree with at least 2nd Class Lower Division or equivalent from a recognized and approved University;
- Applicants for the M.Ed. Degree programmes offered in the Faculty of Technical and Science Education/Institute of Education should hold a good Bachelor’s degree of at least Second Class (Lower Division) in a relevant subject.
C. Doctor of Philosophy Programmes
Applicants for Doctorate Degree programmes should:
- hold a Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a five-point grade system, in a relevant discipline, obtained from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
- Present himself or herself for a qualifying interview, if it is required.
- Applicants of Doctor Degree, PhD in Surveying and Geomatics must have an M.Sc in Surveying and Geomatics degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
How to Apply For RSUST Postgraduate (PG) For
All registrations for admission into any postgraduate programme in The Rivers State University (RSUST) shall be made online.o
Applicants are expected to visit www.ust.edu.ng and making an e-payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only, using Interswitch verve–enabled cards.
Application forms should be completed online, printed and hard copies are to be submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School along with the following:
- Photocopies of Certificates.
- Certified academic transcripts. The applicant should ensure that copies of their academic transcripts are forwarded under confidential cover directly to The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt).
- Letter of reference from three referees, including one from a previous academic institution, stating that applicant is qualified to undertake advanced studies and research and that he (the Referee) is confident that the applicant will benefit from the training.
For PhD applicants, brief research proposals on their areas of study interest should be included in the application forms that will be submitted.
See: Nigerian Universities Currently Selling Masters and Ph.D. Form
The closing date for the application of Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Postgraduate Admission for the 2023/2024 Academic Session shall be updated as soon as it is published by the school management.
Please do well to share this information about the RSUST Postgraduate form if it is helpful to you. A provision is made for your questions in the comment box.
Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin
5 thoughts on “RSUST Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 | See How To Apply”
Please how do I make payment for the form and also I’m yet to collect my transcript from my previous school, can I be allowed to run the program while I wait for my school to send transcript?
Please how do I make payment for the form and also i ammuet to collect my transcript from my previous school, can I be allowed to run the program while I wait for my school to send transcript?
Can awaiting result student apply for the program
Please Admin furnish me with info when PG forms are on sale
I didn’t see MSc in Medical Laboratory Science. Pls furnish me information on the requirements in terms of CGPA and school fee