Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 is not yet out.
All those who are interested in purchasing the IBBU Postgraduate (PG) form are informed that the sale of the form is yet to commence.
The procedures for the application for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University PG admission is available in this article.
In this article, you are going to be guided on how you can successfully apply, the general requirements for the application and other vital information needed as regards Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) School of Postgraduate Studies.
IBBU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The general Postgraduate Admission requirements for IBBU are as follow:
For every postgraduate programme in Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, every candidate must hold:
- 5 O’ Level Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics
- NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate/letter, and;
- Any other qualification that is acceptable by the Senate of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai.
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes:
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Third Class Honour
- HND from a recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit
2. Master’s Programmes:
Applicant must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division honours from recognised institutions.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (Upper Credit) who also, possess a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in a relevant discipline may be considered.
- The minimum duration of the Master’s degree is 18 months.
3. PhD. Degree Programmes:
Applicants for PhD programmes must hold:
Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees of IBB University or any other University recognized by the Senate of IBB University in the relevant discipline.
must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent of 60% in Master’s (M.A./M.Sc.) degree result. Candidates who graduated with CGPA of 3.50-3.99 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent (55-59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil./Ph.D. programme in the respective discipline.
Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the PhD programme except they have obtained M.Sc. degrees in relevant fields.
The minimum duration for all the PhD programmes is 36 months
How to Apply for IBBU Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested applicants of IBBU postgraduate admission should follow these required guidelines to complete their application:
- Visit IBBU official postgraduate admission application website portal: portals.ibbu.edu.ng/pgapp
- Complete the online as you will be required on IBBU portal
The applicant should take note of the following:
- The cost of each application form is N20, 300.00.
- The phone number and e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect in the online application form.
- The phone numbers and e-mail address of the applicant’s referees should be included in the online application form.
- All candidates are to present themselves for physical screening on a date to be announced by the school.
The deadline for submission IBBU Postgraduate Admission form is yet to be announced by the institution.
This article shall be updated whenever any information relating to IBBU postgraduate admission for the 2023/2024 academic session is released by the school. We advise you to always stay connected with us for more information.
For any questions about the IBBU Lapai Postgraduate Form, please use the comment box below.
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin