Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2020 is out. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Ibarapa Polytechnic ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shown the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Ibarapa Polytechnic start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme form 2020 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 Ibarapa Poly Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Ibarapa Poly 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal Ibarapa Poly (IPE) website to complete the online application form after making payment
Ibarapa Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Ibarapa Poly Post Utme.
How to Apply for Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2020
- Candidates are to visit the Ibarapa Polytechnic portal via http://portal.theibarapapoly.edu.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the school website
- Fill the Ibarapa Post Utme application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the application form and print the Post Utme slip
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Ibarapa Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Ibarapa Poly Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Ibarapa Poly Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa has not officially released the date for Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme registration and admission.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Ibarapa Poly 2020 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Ibarapa Polytechnic Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on October 7, 2020 by Admin