Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure Post Utme Form 2023. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shown Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2023/2024 admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “When will Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure Post Utme form 2023 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2023 Fed Poly Hussaini Adamu Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately after the management of the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the Federal Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic 2023 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Hussaini Adamu (HAFP) website to complete the online application form after making payment
Federal Polytechnic Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark forHafedPoly Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme.
How to Apply for Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2023
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply online for HND (Full-Time) morning and evening programmes, Part-Time ND programs,
- Candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: https://www.hafedpoly.edu.ng
- Click on admission to fill the application form
- Make payment for the Post Utme form
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Hafedpoly Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Hafedpoly Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State has not officially released the date for Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Exercise 2023/2024.
Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Hafedpoly Post Utme registration and admission.
Hafedpoly Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic 2023 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any questions about Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box. See List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin