JAMB Profile 2020/2021. Have you asked yourself, ‘How do I create JAMB profile for 2020 examination with my phone?’ If yes, this post will walk you through on everything you need to know about creating the 2020 JAMB profile.
Many Jambites and Jambitos are desperate to register 2020 JAMB. It is a requirement for one to create JAMB profile before continuing the registration process.
The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board made Jamb profile creation very easy by introducing the method of creating Jamb account with just SMS using your phone.
Now, you may be wondering, how would the SMS code for Jamb profile look like and what number should I send the message to? The guidelines below will help you out.
How to Create JAMB Profile
To get your JAMB Profile Code, follow the steps outline below:
- Send your name (Surname, First-Name, and Middle-Name) through SMS to 55019. That is to say, if your name is Bekeking, Send Bekeking to 55019. You must use a working phone number.
- A JAMB Profile Code of 10 characters will be sent your phone number and that is what you will use to start JAMB registration at any CBT centre around. You may click here for how to register for Jamb without mistakes.
- If you make any mistake, you can also correct it.
Note: Creating a Jamb profile using the SMS method is not the only available.
Remember, you don’t need to create a new profile if you already have an existing account.
You may like to use this other method to create JAMB profile.
How Do I Create A JAMB Profile
1. Visit the Jamb website using this link
2. Click on login.
3. A new page will open.
4. Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
You will be required to verify your email.
5. Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boyfriend.
7. In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
8. You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
9. Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
10. Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
What is Profile Code
Profile code is a 10 character code sent to your phone while creating JAMB profile and this is what you will use to start JAMB registration at any approved CBT centre around you.
Last Updated on