Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time and Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply and the requirements.
I will walk you through how to purchase and fill the FUPRE PG form for this year’s admission
Note: The FUPRE Postgraduate Form 2021 is out. This post will be updated immediately the school management releases any other updates about its admission form.
Duration Of FUPRE Postgraduate Programmes.
College of Science
- PGD: Minimum of 2 Semesters and Maximum of 4 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 4 Semesters and Maximum of 6 Semesters.
- M.Sc: Minimum of 3 Semesters and Maximum of 5 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students Minimum of 5 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters.
- Ph.D. Minimum of 6 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 8 Semesters and Maximum of 10 Semesters.
College of Technology
- PGD: Minimum of 4 Semesters and Maximum of 6 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 6 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters.
- M.Sc: Minimum of 3 Semesters and Maximum of 6 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 4 Semesters and Maximum of 8 Semesters.
- Ph.D.: Minimum of 6 Semesters and Maximum of 12 Semesters for Full-Time Students. For Part-Time Students, Minimum of 8 Semesters and Maximum of 16 Semesters.
FUPRE Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate programmes of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, must satisfy the WAEC, NECO or NABTEB ‘O’ Level or ‘A’ Level requirements for Matriculation into First Degree programmes of the University as approved by Senate for the various Departments.
- An applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- For Postgraduate Diploma: *Graduates of FUPRE and other approved Universities, who are not qualified for admission into M.Sc. programme (with at least a pass degree). *Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant programmes from approved institutions.
- Master (M.Sc, M.Eng) degree: *A first degree with at least a Second-Class (Lower Division) from FUPRE or any other approved University. *A candidate with a qualification lower than Second-Class (Lower Division) but has an Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma shall be considered for admission.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D): An applicant must possess a Master degree with research thesis and a weighted coursework average which must not be less than 60% from an approved University.
How To Apply For FUPRE Postgraduate Form
- Application form obtained online only. Candidates can pay and complete the application forms online by visiting the University
- Visit www.fupre.edu.ng and click on PG Online Application link, then follow the instructions.
- Candidates can pay and complete the application forms online, Application form costs: N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only).
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following relevant documents in support of their applications.
- University Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- O’ Level result
- The progress of completed application forms can be monitored online and notification will be sent to applicants once decisions are made on the applications.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their applications by e-mail.
TRANSCRIPTS AND REFEREE’ REPORTS:
Candidates should request their former Universities/Institutions to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, P.M.B 1221, Effurun, Delta State. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the Postgraduate School shall not be processed.
Candidates should request their referees to complete their Referee Reports and submit online.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applications without transcript will not be considered.
- Duly completed Application Forms must be submitted online on or before 31st January, 2020.
- Any applicant whose original transcript does not reach the School of Postgraduate Studies before the admission exercise begins “will not be admitted”.
- Successful candidates will receive their letters of admission through the e-mail addresses supplied.
Thank you so much for reading this article on FUPRE Postgraduate form, we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Last Updated on December 7, 2021 by Admin