Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is currently not selling application forms for admission into its PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain FULAFIA postgraduate form below.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has not commenced selling application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
I am going to walk you through how to purchase and fill the FULAFIA Postgraduate form for this year’s admission.
Requirements For FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Also, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 per cent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Postgraduate (PG) Form
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to fill the online application form and submit it.
- All applicants for the 2021/2022 PG programmes are to pay 5,000 NGN for a pre-qualifying examination. To do this, simply login to your portal at https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications and pay the fee.
Note: All payments MUST be initiated on the SPGS portal.
Deadline: Not available yet.
See: Nigerian Universities Currently Selling Masters and Ph.D. Form
If there is anything you want to ask us about the FULAFIA Postgraduate form, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on February 4, 2023 by Admin
11 thoughts on “FULAFIA Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 | See How To Apply”
Good morning sir/ma please I will like to be notify when the pg form for 2022/2023 section will be online.thanks you in anticipation.
Please notify me immediately if the form is on sale
Good morning Sir/Ma, please I will like to be notify when pg form for 2022/2023 section is out.
Thank you and remain blessed.
Good evening sir/ma, please want to know when the 2022/2023 pg form will be online. Thanks and remain blessed.
Kindly notify us on the next available date for sales of post graduate forms
Hello good day Mr. Admin, I wish to make inquiry if Fed Uni Lafia accept HND (upper Credit) for direct Masters program.
Kindly let us know when the next pg application forms will be out.
please, do notify us when the forms are sale for next academic year. thanks
Waiting to know about the sale of pg forms for session 2022/2023 please!!
Admin, please try to update the general public ASAP should in case the form is out, because some persons are eagerly waiting!
Thanks in anticipation.
Hello good afternoon, I want to make an enquiry about how to applied for the postgraduate degree, the required amount of fees for the program and is it per semesters the paying. Further more want to ask when will they start the program next year because seams this year is closed and the minimum grade for the masters program. And please what is the duration for the program and how many semester…