Have you applied for Cross River State University of Science and Technology (CRUTECH) Postgraduate Admission for 2023/2024?
Maybe you have not because you are not aware that the form will soon be on sale. This is to bring the good news to you that the Cross Rivers State University of Science and Technology (CRUTECH) Admission form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
Everyone who is interested in buying the form should apply now. However, the application for the CRUTECH postgraduate admission form is only acceptable from qualified candidates.
This article will guide you on the choice of courses, the procedure for the application, and the general requirements for the CRUTECH PG programme.
Courses Available for CRUTECH Postgraduate Programme
Before we move further, let us first of all show you the lists of available courses in CRUTECH for their postgraduate studies. You can apply for any of the following courses:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY
Agricultural Economics – PGD, M. Sc.
Agricultural Extension – PGD, M. Sc.
Agronomy – PGD, M. Sc.
Animal Science – PGD, M. Sc.
Animal Nutrition and Biochemistry – PGD, M. Sc., Ph. D
Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences – PGD, M. Sc., Ph. D
Forestry and Wildlife Resources Management – PGD, M. Sc.
2. FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Mass Communication – PGD, M. Sc.
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Education – PGDE
Education Management – M. Ed.
Guidance and Counseling – M. Ed
Educational Psychology – M. Ed
Educational Measurement and Evaluation – M. Ed
Science Education – M. Ed
Technical Education – M. Ed
4. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Power Systems and Machines – PGD, M. Sc., M. Eng
Electronic Communication Engineering – PGD, M. Sc., M. Eng.
Control Systems Engineering – PGD, M. Sc. M. Eng.
5. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
Architecture – PGD, M. Tech.
Estate Management – PGD
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
Landscape Planning – PGD
Urban and Regional Planning – PGD
Visual Arts and Technology – PGD, MA (Arts Education) and MFA
6. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Accountancy – PGD, M. Sc.
Finance – PGD, M. Sc.
Business Administration – PGD, M. Sc., MBA
7. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Biology – PGD
Plant Breeding and Genetics – M. Sc. , Ph. D
Parasitology – M. Sc. , Ph. D
Microbiology – M. Sc. , Ph. D
Mathematics – PGD, M. Sc.
Statistics – PGD, M. Sc. , Ph. D
Pure Physics – PGD, M. Sc.
Solid State Physics – PGD, M. Sc.
Geo-Physics /Environmental Physics – PGD, M. Sc.
General Requirements For CRUTECH Postgraduate (PG) Admission
All applicants seeking admission into Cross River State University of Science and Technology (CRUTECH), School of Postgraduate Studies are expected to have:
- At least five(5) credit pass at Ordinary level
- National Youth Service Corp Certificate or exemption letter
Other requirements according to different categories includes the following:
(A) DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- A Bachelor’s degree at a minimum of third class honours in the relevant field of study from the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) or any other University recognized.
- A Higher National diploma (HND) at a minimum of Lower Credit level in the relevant field of study obtained from any Institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and recognized.
(B) MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Applicants for Masters Degree Programmes should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree at a minimum of Second class (Lower division)with a minimum of CGPA of 2.75 on a scale of 4 point or 3.00 on a scale of 4 points in the relevant field or its equivalent obtained from CRUTECH or any other recognized University by the senate
- A third class Bachelor’s degree honour and additional Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 point or 3.00 on a 5.0 point in the relevant field obtained from CRUTECH or any other recognized University.
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) at a minimum of Lower Credit level (minimum CGPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 point scale or 3.00 on a 5.0 point scale) in the relevant field of study obtained from any Institution accredited by NBTE with additional Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) of not less than 2.75 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 point or 3.00 on a 5.0 point in the relevant field obtained from CRUTECH or any other recognized University.
- C. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D) PROGRAMMES
Applicants for Doctor of Philosophy should have:
A good Masters degree in any of the related fields with eligible average scores not less than 60% and a minimum CGPA of 4.0 at the Master’s degree level.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
The CRUTECH postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is accessible online at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
To apply for the CRUTECH Postgraduate (PG) Admission form, the applicant is advised to follow the processes below:
- Visit CRUTECH official website at http://www.crutech.edu.ng
- Locate and Click on the postgraduate admission form publication on the website.
- Complete your application by following the instructions on the site.
All completed forms shall be submitted to:
The Deputy Registrar/Secretary
The Postgraduate School,
Cross River University of Technology,
Calabar, Cross River State,
P.M.B. 1123, Ekpo Abasi Street, Calabar,
Cross River State,
And the following documents will be attached to it:
- Evidence of payment of the Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the purchase of the application form at the bank.
- Three completed referee report forms (at least one from the candidate’s former institution and/or present employer)
- Photocopies of all credentials,
- Transcript(s) from your previous Institutions/Universities.
- Your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter
Deadline for Application: The closing date for the CRUTECH Postgraduate Admission application will be updated as soon as it is released by the school.
For more inquiries about the CRUTECH Postgraduate form, please use the comment section. Thanks for your cooperation
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin