This article will teach you how to share/transfer airtime from one Airtel number to another. If you are looking for the easiest way to send airtime to your friends or relations, this article will walk you through it.
If you have never transferred airtime on your Airtel number and wish to transfer airtime on Glo for the first time, you will have to register/change the Me2U Transfer PIN.
The code for transferring Airtime on the Airtel network is *432#. You can subscribe for Airtel Night Plan for browsing.
How to Change the Default Me2U Transfer PIN
1. Open the SMS app on your phone
2. In a text message, write PIN space default PIN space new PIN. Example PIN 1234 2022.
3. Send it to 432.
4. You will get a notification that will tell you that your new PIN is 2022 as entered in the example above.
We shall show you the two simple methods through which you can transfer airtime from one Airtel number to another Airtel line.
- Dial *432# on the phone you wish to send from.
- Select transfer airtime.
- Enter the number of the person you’re transferring credit to
- Enter your PIN;
- Confirm your transaction by replying with option one (1).
Alternatively, Dial *432*AIRTELNUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g. 080++++++++).
Send a message containing 2u, Recipient’s Phone Number, Amount, PIN to 432 without including the commas.
Suppose I want to transfer 200 naira to a friend, See example: 2u 080++++++++ 200 2022 to 432
Take a look at:
- How To Transfer Data on Airtel
- How To Transfer Data on MTN
- How To Transfer Airtime on MTN
- Cheap Airtel Data Subscription
Note: In Airtel Airtime sharing there is:
- No service fee.
- No limitation on number of transactions.
- No limitation on amount that can be transferred
- No subscription or step up required.
If there is any other thing you would want to know about the Airtel Airtime transfer, let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on June 2, 2022 by Admin