University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is an educational establishment that is located in the United States. It is one of the best academic institutions in the country. The University offers excellent graduate and bachelor’s degree-awarding studies.
Is it your ambition to be a health student in The University of Oklahoma Health Science school and you have the zeal to know either all the things that will be required of you while sending your application to the school or how things are done in the school before applying?
This write-up will serve as an eye opper to you about the school because in it important thing like University of Oklahoma acceptance rate, tuition, courses and the admission requirements shall be explained carefully. Keep reading!
- 1 University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre Acceptance Rate
- 2 University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Tuition
- 3 University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Academic Programs
- 4 Does University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center give Scholarships?
- 5 The General Transfer Scholarship
- 6 How to Apply For Work Assistance Tuition Waiver
- 7 University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Ranking
- 8 Conclusion
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre Acceptance Rate
The University of Oklahoma has been recognized as the “most selective” by the Carnegie Foundation. The American school has an acceptance rate of 71%.
This makes it a moderately competitive school to gain admission into. It is also necessary to note that the school’s application date is January 1 and the application deadline is December 31.
The application fee at the University is $40. Though this application date and deadline might differ most time based on the programs.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Tuition
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre charges tuition applies to both residents and non-residents.
Tuition and fees for In-state scholars are $9,062 while that of out-of-state Scholars is $24,443.
The University of Oklahoma health science is quite expensive but in an endeavor to save students cash, the school’s management undergraduate tuition for full-time students is charged based on a steady cost of 15 credit hours.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Academic Programs
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center has a diverse range of courses.
here are the courses offered in the school:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Dental Hygiene
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MS): Administration/Management Pathway
- Master of Science in Nursing (MS): Clinical Nursing Specialist
- Master of Science in Nursing (MS): Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (MS): Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- PhD in Nursing
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- PharmD/MS Dual Degree
- Master of Public Health
- General Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Health Administration & Policy
- Health Administration & Policy + Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Health Administration & Policy + Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Health Promotion Science
- Health Promotion Science + Master of Social Work
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Biostatistics + BS in Mathematics
- Health Promotion Sciences
- Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Health Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Health Promotion Sciences
- Occupational & Environment Sciences
- Certificate in Public Health Programs
- Allied Health
- Allied Health Sciences (MS/PhD)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (MS/PhD)
- Nutritional Sciences (MS)
- Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences (1-yr Interdisciplinary program in biomedical sciences)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (MS/PhD)
- Cell Biology (PhD)
- Microbiology and Immunology (PhD)
- Neuroscience (MS/PhD)
- Pathology (MS/PhD)
- Physiology (MS/PhD)
- Genetic Counseling (MS)
- Radiological Sciences (MS/PhD)
- Orthodontics (MS)
- Periodontics (MS)
- Multiple Tracks (MS/PhD)
- Clinical and Translational Science (MS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Biostatistics (MS/PhD)
- Epidemiology (MS/PhD)
- Health Promotion Sciences (MS/PhD)
- Occupational and Environmental Health (MS/PhD)”
Does University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center give Scholarships?
University of Oklahoma health sciences centre do assist scholars to finance their studies, this can take place with the assistance of financial aid programs.
Therefore, boosting of over $285 million in payments and promises which is a component of the institution’s campaign has been able to deliver robust bursaries, grants, and scholarship programs and opportunities for its students.
Additionally, out of the school’s total student population, Out-of-state students constitute around 43%. This goes to show that the school campus life is set with Students from different cultures.
Though, presently scholarship openings have been developed for incoming transfer scholars while many scholars of the University are benefactors of the irresistible accomplishment of this undertaking through the Sooner Heritage scholarship rewards.
Even at that, the educational establishment mandates is to deliver easy admission to students and this is shown in the commitment of its staff and workers, administration, and faculty officers.
The General Transfer Scholarship
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre has provision for general transfer scholarship. The application for this offer always takes place at the end of the online admission enrollment process.
However, do note that the deadline is usually around the first day of March 1.
Moreover, 80% scholars in this American school were offered financial assistance last year. According to statistics from the school, the total value of this monetary support was approximated to be $130 million. The financial aid was a mixture of scholarships, grants, loans, work-study, and tuition waivers.
Moreover, one of the few scholarship opportunities offered by the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is the work assistance tuition waiver.
This monetary aid scheme is formulated to help existing college learners who work over 25 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
The objective of the tuition waiver is to support scholars to work for fewer hours during the semester so as to have enough time to concentrate on their studies.
It is also important to note that the number of tuition waivers differs depending on the openings.
How to Apply For Work Assistance Tuition Waiver
When applying for work assistance tuition waiver, you are expected to give two successive income statements demonstrating your claim of working for over 25 hours per week during the spring semester.
These payment receipts must be dated between January 14 and May 10 and should be adequate. Without doing this, the application will not be accepted.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Ranking
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre is one of the best academic institutions in the country. It also has an elites spot among the world’s establishments of higher education.
According to the Washington Monthly Report and as the 201 best by Forbes magazine. The University of Oklahoma is rated as the 97th best established higher education in the United States.
The University occupies the 97th among the States prime 100 educational establishments.
Furthermore, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) places the academic institution among the top 120-135 schools in the United States.
From an international standpoint, Times magazine ranks the school among its top 350-400 list of the best schools in the world.
Additionally, captioned World University Ranking editor Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranks it among the 501-550 universities in the world.
Even so, this American University is ranked as number 319 in the US News and World Report hierarchy of the world’s best universities and is placed in the 401-500 range of world universities in the ARWU ranking.
Your dream of studying in the University of Oklahoma health science can be a reality with the important information discussed above.
All you need to do is to read the information well and apply all the necessary steps that have been discussed while submitting your application.
Doing this will help you to have a strong application which can facilitate the possibility of being admitted into the University.
Last Updated on June 5, 2022 by Admin