Do you want to apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session?
This article is published to help you understand all you need about UNIOSUN postgraduate admission.
This is to inform you that applications will soon be invited by the management of Osun State University(UNIOSUN), School of Postgraduate Studies for admission into the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The invitation is strictly for suitably qualified persons who meet the university recognized requirements for admission.
Kindly read through this article for how you can access the application forms and other basic requirements for a successful application.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
For every Postgraduate Programme in Osun State University (UNIOSUN), candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects in the Ordinary Level (O’Level) and it should not be more than two sittings.
Other basic requirements are classified in the following ways:
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme should have:
a minimum of Third Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
Master’s Degree Programmes:
Candidates for Master’s Degree Programmes into UNIOSUN should have any of the following requirements:
Graduates of Osun State University or any other recognized university by the Senate of the university.
Bachelor’s Degree holder with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Every candidate for Doctor of Philosophy must have a Master’s degree in his/her area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Postgraduate Form
Every process for UNIOSUN postgraduate admission application for the 2021/2022 academic session is done online.
The cost of the form is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and the payment for the application form is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Follow the steps below to apply.
- Step 1: New Applicant must Create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password via http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng.
- Step 2: Use the login details and the activation link sent to your e-mail address.
- Step 3: Choose the programme you are applying for
- Step 4: Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
- Step 5: Make Payment with the use of ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
- Step 6: After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online application.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD:
O’ Level Result(s)
NYSC discharge/exception certificates
- All applicants must submit their transcripts to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Osun State University, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
- Any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission.
- All foreign Applicants must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
Application Deadline For UNIOSUN PG Admission Form
The closing date for the Osun State University postgraduate admission application is yet to be announced by the school management.
However, interested applicants are advised to make their application as fast as possible to ensure a hitch-free registration.
We urge that you simply get connected with us as vital information about the UNIOSUN Postgraduate Form will be updated here when necessary. For your questions, please use the comment box below.
Last Updated on November 21, 2021 by Admin