You are highly welcome to this page. If you are aspiring to study at the University of New Hampshire (UNH), but don’t know how things are done in the school, this article is meant for you.
It will meticulously disclose things you need to know about the University of New Hampshire (UNH)– acceptance rate, ranking, notable alumni, and tuition. Endeavor to read it to the end.
Located in Durham, New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire is one of the world’s leading universities in the United States. See Tulane Transfer Acceptance Rate.
Founded in 1866, University of New Hampshire is composed of seven academic faculties and university colleges, through which it offers bachelor, masters and doctoral degrees.
The University of New Hampshire was founded on the principle of giving everyone the opportunity to realize their potential through education and still holds that belief just as strongly today.
The institution has more than 200 programs with more than 100 majors of study through which its students can opt from.
With more than 200 courses of study, students have the flexibility to follow their interests, broaden their skills, and pursue internship and global exchange opportunities. See Tulane Early Decision Acceptance Rate.
University of New Hampshire Acceptance Rate
The University of New Hampshire does not release specific numbers of applicants who send their applications to the school, but most observers estimate that 87% of students who apply receive offers of admission to the school.
All of that said, the University of New Hampshire as a global institution encourages applications from all over the world. In fact, a high number of the school’s student body comes from outside of the United States.
University of New Hampshire Admission Requirements for Undergraduates:
- Completed Application using Common Application
- Application fee of 65$
- High School Transcript, GED or HiSET
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official SAT or ACT Scores (optional) …
- Auditions and/or Portfolio Submission (for specific majors only).
- Score reports of local or national examinations like ICSE, CBSE, etc. approved by a NACES based organization
- LOR for the USA from an academic teacher or guidance counselor.
- English proficiency test scores
- Financial documents containing bank statements or financial affidavit of a sponsor
- Medical records and health immunization form
- Health insurance
- Engineering, Mathematics, Business programs, Health related disciplines and nursing majors require some prerequisite coursework
- Auditions are required for music major applicants and portfolios are required for art based major applicants.
- CV/Resume (optional)
- SOP (optional).
University of New Hampshire Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Completed Application using Graduate online application
- Application Fee of 65 USD (~4,900 INR)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on the 4.0 scale (~83-86%)
- Academic official transcripts from all previous colleges/universities attended
- Official score reports from all institutes attended with the scores evaluated and grading system explained
- Academic and professional LOR
- Personal statement
- English proficiency test scores
- Standardized test scores like GMAT/GRE are required in some programs
- Financial documents
- Medical records
- Professional experience (required in some programs)
- CV/ resume
This article is a summary of how things are done at the University of New Hampshire (UNH) with emphasis on the University of New Hampshire acceptance rate, ranking, notable alumni, and tuition.
It was specifically written to guide and equally show prospective students of the University of New Hampshire (UNH) how things are done in the school.
Last Updated on September 13, 2023 by Admin