Are you aspiring to study at Southern Nazarene University and do you desire to know vital information about the school?
Worry not, because this article will carefully show you the vital information you need to know about Southern Nazarene University’s acceptance rate, tuition, courses, and admission requirements to facilitate your desire to gaining admission into Southern Nazarene University.
If you want to gain admission in the school, the first thing to look at is the acceptance rate. This will enable you to know how competitive the school is and how serious its requirements are.
The admission acceptance rate of Southern Nazarene University is 40%. This means that the school is slightly competitive in giving admission.
So as an applicant, you need to work hard during your application to enable your application to stand out among other applicants. See Oklahoma Wesleyan University Acceptance Rate.
Southern Nazarene University Tuition
The tuition at Southern Nazarene University is expensive, 73% of the full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid, and the average need-based scholarship or grant award is $6,775.
The Tuition of Southern Nazarene University is $27,000. The minimum credits per term a student can take for full-time tuition price is $8,400
Courses offered in Southern Nazarene University:
Southern Nazarene University offers different courses, and those courses are listed below;
- Business administration and management
- Organizational behavior studies
- Human development and family studies
- General Studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Computer and information sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Elementary education and teaching
- Biology/biological sciences
- Pastoral Studies/counseling
- Research and experimental psychology
- Mass communication/media studies
- Graphic communications
- Marketing/marketing management
- Business administration, management and operations
- Environmental biology
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Music management
- Social studies teacher education
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Mathematics teacher education
- English language and literature
- Music performance
- Athletic training/trainer
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Music teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Theology/theological studies
- International relations and affairs
- American government and politics (united states)
Southern Nazarene University Admissions Requirement:
Southern Nazarene University admissions are selective with an acceptance rate of 40%. Half the applicants who were given admission in Southern Nazarene University had an SAT score between 1000 and 1070 or an ACT score of 18 and above.
Notwithstanding, one-quarter of the applicants enrolled into the school achieved scores above these ranges. Those who scored below this range were not given admission. See Carnegie Mellon University Acceptance Rate.
We have discussed meticulously everything you are expected to know about Southern Nazarene University acceptance rate, tuition, courses, and admission requirements.
Hope you find it useful! It is also important to note that hard work is very necessary for pursuing your ambition of gaining transfer admission into Southern Nazarene University.
Do not give up until your ambition is achieved. We are looking forward to hearing from you via the comment box if you have any questions to ask.
Last Updated on March 28, 2023 by Admin