Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2020 is out. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Osun State Poly ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shown Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Plateau State Polytechnic start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme form 2020 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 Ospoly Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Osun State Polytechnic has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Ospoly 2020 Post Utme screening form.
Requirements for Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme Screening
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
Ospoly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Osun State Poly Post Utme.
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2020
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall.
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Osun State Polytechnic Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Osun State Poly Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Osun State Poly Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Osun State Polytechnic has not officially released the date for Ospoly Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme registration and admission.
Osun State Polytechnic Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Osun State Poly 2020 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme Form , kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on October 7, 2020 by Admin