This is to inform the general public that the EKSU Postgraduate form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released by the management.
Interested and qualified persons should make hay while the sun shines to apply for the postgraduate programmes. This article provides vital information and guideline on how to apply for Postgraduate Studies at EKSU.
How To Apply For EKSU Postgraduate (PG) Form
Interested candidates can have access the EKSU postgraduate application form online at the cost of Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred Naira (N16, 600) only.
Follow the instructions below for procedures to apply for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Postgraduate (PG) admission form:
- Pay for the Postgraduate admission form by logging to the remita portal https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa.
- Visit EKSU Portal at eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Locate and click on ‘ADMISSION’and select Postgraduate.
- You will be redirected to a sign up page where you create an account and login..
- On successful login, select POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on APPLY.
- The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on PROCEED.
- Complete the application form by entering your correct details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to complete your application.
EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form Deadline
The closing date for EKSU postgraduate admission registration is yet to be announced. Applicants are required to submit their application forms before or on this deadline.
This article shall be updated if there are any changes by the school regarding EKSU Postgraduate (PG) admission form.
Last Updated on November 21, 2021 by Admin