Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Admission Form is out for sale. I will guide you on how to purchase and fill DELSU PG admission form.
Applications are hereby invited for Delta State University (DELSU) postgraduate admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Interested aspirants who meet the Delta State University Postgraduate Admission requirements should go ahead to apply.
Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Admission General Requirements
- Candidate must have at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB of at most two sittings
- Candidates applying for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
A candidate applying for Doctorate in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for Master Degree must hold Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with at least a “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma (HND) with Upper Credit from recognized polytechnic.
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Postgraduate Admission form for DELSU goes for Thirty Thousand Naira (31,000) only and it can be accessed online. Applicants of DELSU Postgraduate Admission are to:
- Visit the Delsu official website https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Generation the application virtual pin of N31,000.
- make your payment to any of these banks below:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
- complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2021/2022 Postgraduate Admission Form online.
Closing date for the Application of DELSUPostgraduateForm
The deadline for the application shall be updated as soon as it is released by the school
Note: The following documents are to be uploaded by respective applicants in a pdf format:
- Transcript from your previous institutions
- WASC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB Certificate
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating the area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
Applicants are advised to read the instructions on the School Website at: portal.delsu.edu.ng before submitting the Application Form.
If there is anything you want to ask us about the DELSU Postgraduate form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin