Are you planning to study at Brandeis University but you are yet to know about the school’s acceptance rate and its admission requirements?
This article is for you because here, we will be looking at Brandeis University acceptance rate and lots more.
Brandeis University is a medium-sized private research university with global reach, that is committed to first-rate undergraduate education while making groundbreaking discoveries. It was established on October 20, 1948 in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States.
The campus is located on 235-acre in the suburbs of Boston, a global hub for higher education and innovation.
Their faculty are leaders in their fields, as passionate about teaching and mentorship as they are about pushing the boundaries of knowledge.
Students in the school are motivated, compassionate, curious, and open to exploring new and challenging experiences. Read Is Brandeis University an Ivy League School?
At Brandeis University, you will discover a community rooted in purpose, guided by founding values, poised to in education and research in the 21st century.
Brandeis University Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of a school is one of the factors that determine the probability of you gaining Admission into any institution.
It is very important to consider this factor before sending in your admission application to any institution.
The acceptance rate of Brandeis University is 39%. This means that among every application sent to the school, only 39% of the total number of applications will be accepted.
This acceptance rate Demonstrates that the admission policy at Brandeis University is highly selective.
This is to say that the probability of applicants gaining admission to the school is low even if you meet their requirements.
Like every other private institution in the United States, Brandeis University can be a very expensive or very reasonable endeavor, depending on a variety of factors.
At Brandeis University, cost of attendance is based on tuition for the Fall 2023 – Spring 2024 academic year. Tuition typically increases by 3-4% each academic year.
Brandeis University’s tuition is $62,722. Compared with the national average cost of tuition of $41,568, Brandeis University is more expensive.
These figures are for both tuition and fees. Fees differ by institution and may fund library services, student gym facilities, student centers, technology resources and campus health centers.
Brandeis meets 100% of the demonstrated financial need for all domestic undergraduates, and for all international undergraduates who apply for aid during the admission process.
Brandeis University Admission Requirements For All First-Year Applicants
All applicants are required to submit a completed Common Application.
- Pay an application fee of $80 (or fee waiver).
- Submit official copies of all high school transcripts and/or GED certificate and/or marks from any externally graded national exams. (If the original documents are not in English, please submit both original documents and English translations.) This should include transcripts for courses taken for credit outside your high school. Transcripts must include official grades from all years of secondary school.
- Submit a school report and a letter of recommendation from a secondary school official.
- Submit high school senior grades:
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher who has instructed you in a core academic course (math, science, history, foreign language or English).
- Optional standardized test scores: Learn more about our test-optional policy.
- Submit a completed Early Decision Agreement Form (pdf). If you’re applying for Early Decision I or Early Decision II.
Studying in the United States can be a lifetime experience. The country is one of the distinguished places to acquire academic knowledge in the world as a result of its high standard of education.
Fortunately, Brandeis University is one of the distinguished schools located in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States and it gives an excellent and high standard of education.
The article written above emphasized on the Brandeis University acceptance rate, tuition, and requirements. Was this article useful to you? You can send in your response using the comment section.
Last Updated on September 5, 2023 by Admin