BASUG Admission List 2022/2023. Welcome to this article on how to check the BASUG admission list 2022.
You will be provided with the latest news on BASUG Admission List, BASUG Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your BASUG Admission.
Did you apply for BASUG Post Utme Form and participate in the BASUG Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2022/2023? If yes, read this post to the end to check your BASUG 2022 admission Status.
BASUG Admission List 2022 is not out on the BASUG admission portal 2022/2023. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Bauchi State University, Gadau releases any update about its admission list.
How to Check BASUG Admission List.
All the candidates who have gained provisional admission into Bauchi State University Gadau are to note that the closing date for the screening exercise is… JAMB has issued a notice of closure of its portal for the 2022 admissions exercise for public universities.
Candidates who fail to show up for the screening exercise on or before the end date would be automatically deleted from the portal.
All candidates must come along with:
1. Originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
2. One (1) passport photograph
2. Scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting.
Any candidate who fails to appear on or before that date will forfeit his/her admission as jamb has already announced the end date for the 2022 admission exercise.
In the same vein, all newly admitted students who are yet to upload their O’Level results on CAPS are strongly advised to do so immediately.
The jamb Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) does not accept candidates who do not upload their O’Levels. Be guided please.
Follow the link below to access BASUG final (addendum) batch admission list:
1st Batch (Merit):
Follow the link below to access BASUG 1st batch admission list:
Admitted candidates are advised to Accept or Reject the offer of admission on JAMB Portal.
How to Check BASUG Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your BASUG admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BASUG admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the BASUG admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
BASUG Registration Procedures
All new and returning students should note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through RRR. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of the BASUG website for detailed steps on how to register.
The registration will continue up to… All students are therefore requested to register on or before the end date.
Any student who fails to register within the stipulated period will be considered as having voluntarily withdrawn from the University.
If you have a question about BASUG Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on December 25, 2022 by Admin