Is the application for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Postgraduate Admission for the 2023/2024 academic session still ongoing?
No, the sale of forms for AKSU postgraduate admission is yet to commence for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All interested students who could not make it during the application for the 2023/2024 academic session should not give up as the University School of Postgraduate Studies is yet to publish for commencement of the sale of form for 2023/2024 AKSU postgraduate (PG) admission as soon as possible.
Suitably qualified candidates are hereby advised to follow the due process for their successful application. The guide in the article will help any applicant to ensure a successful registration.
How to Apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form
The AKSU Postgraduate Admission application forms can be purchased online at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.) only. To access the PG Form, you have to follow the steps below:
- Go to the school official portal at: https://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portals/
- Click the “Apply” tab
- Select the “Postgraduate Programme”
- Make your payment as follow:
- Select “Bank”
- Fill in your full name, a valid e-mail address and Phone Number appropriately.
- Click “Pay Now”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- After payment, repeat step 1-3 above
- Click “Already paid” dashboard
- Provide Your Payment “Reference Number”
- Click “Verify And Continue” to complete the registration.
- Complete the online registration form by providing the required information.
- Ensure that you have scanned and uploaded the following documents:
- SSC or its equivalent
- PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only)
- Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate Of Origin
- Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
- PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
After registration, candidate should:
- return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet.
- remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be sent to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admissions form.
- Ensure that all information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
Deadline for the Application: The closing date for the application shall be updated here once it is published by the institution.
See: Nigerian Universities Currently Selling Masters and Ph.D. Form
You are therefore advised to keep checking our article so as to get the latest news as regards Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Postgraduate Admission Form.
Hope this article is helpful to you, please use the comment box for your questions. Thanks.
Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin
4 thoughts on “AKSU Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 | See How To Apply”
Am interested, I believe the PG form s still on sale?
Is Aksu PG form for 2022 session still on sale?
If it is still selling, when is the deadline for purchase, thanks.
I will like to have your mobile phone
You can send us a mail