Do you have a plan to study at Washington and Lee University? If your answer is positive, I would like to bring to your notice that studying at this University will be difficult if you fail to acknowledge some of the school’s requirements. Do you care to know Washington and Lee University requirements?
This write-up is meant for you because all you need to know about Washington and Lee University Acceptance Rate, Courses, and Requirements will be communicated to you in it. All you need to do is to keep reading till you come across those Requirements.
Washington and Lee University is an educational establishment that is located in the United States. See UVA Acceptance Rate.
Washington and Lee University is home to many undergraduate and postgraduate degree study programs and these academic fields of discipline are rated outstanding and some have been among the elites on ranking nationwide.
Furthermore, this American school lays emphasis on critical thinking. For this reason, lots of research facilities as well as opportunities are made available to students.
This is done to drive innovation which is part of the school’s agenda. There is also special attention given to practicals as Washington and Lee University has shown commitment towards the cause.
The school has laboratory equipment and state-of-the-art educational facilities which are of standard, to assist students to gain key insights on what is expected of them by their respective industries.
Washington and Lee University Acceptance Rate
Washington and Lee University is one of the highly selective and competitive universities in the United States with an acceptance rate of 19%.
As a highly competitive and selective school, Scholars wishing to study in Washington and Lee University are expected to meet the following requirements:
For international students, the following is required;
- Completed Application
- You Must provide the needed High School Transcript
- Applicants should be among the top 50 best students in the class
- Students applying for Early Decision should submit a signed Early Decision Agreement.
- English Proficiency Proof
- Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- Standardized test scores
International students may also be asked to give an interview with any of the below to prove their English Proficiency:
- Initial view
Washington and Lee University Undergraduate Admissions
- Send you application via Common Application or QuestBridge Application
- No application fee is required
- Official High School Transcripts
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- SAT/ACT scores (Optional)
- Letters of Recommendation (two)
- Johnson Scholarship Application or Financial Aid application
Washington and Lee University Graduate Admissions
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Evaluation of Transcripts from the credential assembly of LSAC
- LSAT score
- Letters of recommendation
- An essay
- Work experience (if applicable)
Starting a journey to study at an American University can be difficult and stressful without getting the knowledge of the school’s requirements.
Washington and Lee University is one of the best tertiary institutions to study in the United States and we have made available all the important information about the school’s Acceptance rate, Courses, and Requirements. We believe you find the article useful!
Last Updated on September 13, 2023 by Admin