Do you know how much is the University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate school fees for fresh and returning students 2021/2022 academic session?
I know that most persons do not know the actual school fees of UNILAG postgraduate school. In case your answer to this question is no and you would want to know about it, you are at the right place to get every information that you require about UNILAG PG fees.
I am delighted to inform you in this article that the University of Lagos postgraduate school fees schedule for new and returning students is out online.
If you just applied for the UNILAG postgraduate form or wish to know the cost of UNILAG PG studies/programmes, just read this article to the end carefully and you shall be educated more.
The management of the institution has released its school schedule. Interested students should go through the article for more detailed information.
Newly admitted PG students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) are therefore advised to read through to get all vital information needed in paying their fees on time.
All fresh/new students are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Registration Procedures For Fresh Postgraduate Students 2021/2022 Academic Session
1. Click on ‘Students’ link on the menu and click on ‘Current Student’
2. Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname in lowercase as your password.
3. You will be required to change your password after login and
4. Update Biodata
5. Login to the student portal to schedule a date for screening. You may be required to upload the following documents in order to schedule an appointment.
Degree Certificate (if you didn’t send a transcript to the PG school):
– Evidence of change of name (marriage certificate/newspaper advert)
– NYSC certificate
6. Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies on the scheduled date for screening
7. Come to the screening venue and pick Prospectus for a fee of N7,500 (Compulsory)
8. Upon successful completion of screening Proceed to make payment online or take the payment advice to any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment please note that Instalment payment is only available for Part-Time students. (Students are required to pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online.)
9. Complete your course registration form Online
10. Print two (2) copies each of Course Form, Acceptance Form, Biodata, Admission Letter, Payment Advice, and Receipts
11. The Course Forms need to be signed by the Student, Head of Department, and Bursar in that order.
Students should channel their complaints and enquiries to [email protected] or [email protected]
UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
|S/No.||Details||New students||Returning students|
|3.||I. D. Card||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|8.||Information Tech. (IT)||2,000.00||2,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|11.||Accommodation Fee (Optional)||58,000.00||58,000.00||00||00|
The following are to be paid by a selected faculty.
1. Laboratory Services are to be paid by:
a. All Science Students,
b. All Science Education Students
c. All Engineering Students
d. All Language Students (Arts & Education)
Late Registration Fees attracts an extra charge
Loss of I. D. Card N2,000
Please pay your charges at any branch of the following Banks Nationwide
a. GT Bank
c. First Bank
d. Access Bank
e. Union Bank of Nig.
f. WEMA Bank
h. Zenith Bank
The purpose of this article is to help prospective postgraduate students to know what they are going to pay and also help others in budgeting for their postgraduate programmes.
Having understood what you are supposed to know about UNILAG postgraduate fees, admitted students should proceed to the payment of their school fees.
This article shall be updated any time any change is made by the school authority. Kindly stay connected with us for more and the latest information about the UNILAG postgraduate school fees. For more inquiries, use the comment section under this article.
Last Updated on November 19, 2021 by Admin