Do you desire to be a student at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)? Here is the vital information you need to know about the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) class of 2026 admission date, admission deadline, and admission requirements.
This information is for both Freshman admission, transfer, domestic and international students admission.
Being admitted into the University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) is not hard as some applicants think, but going through this important information will guide and make your entry easier for you.
University of California, Los Angeles Acceptance Rate.
It may interest you to know that The University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) is one of the University of California colleges with the lowest acceptance rate but it is highly competitive.
The University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) receives hundreds of thousands of applicants every year. See UCLA Acceptance Rate.
So to stand out among the applicants who applied to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), you must meet its entry requirements.
Admission and Application Requirements
- The applicant must complete 15 A-G courses.
- Applicants must finish at least 11 courses prior to the beginning of their final year of high school.
- You must have good grades/G.P.A
- You are expected to present an academic profile that is much stronger than any minimum UC admission requirements.
- Applicants using SAT or ACT must obtain a good score
- The applicant must possess a good high school achievements or college coursework
- You Must also have good personal qualities
- You must A proof of perfect match between the applicant and UCLA
- Proofs of intellectual, academic, or creative achievement.
Transfer Admission Entry Requirements
Before we continue, let’s also inform transfer students’ of their entry requirements. Transfer students applying to University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA), must meet all or a higher number of the following admission requirements;
- The applicant must have a strong academic performance
- An average GPA of 3.5.
- The applicant must’ve completed most majors prep courses.
- Must’ve completed the required Junior-level standing units before your transfer
- Must complete the required courses prior to transfer.
- The applicant must show a level of family responsibilities.
- Proofs of involvement in activities at the previous campus.
Take Note; according to University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA ), they give the highest priority to transfer applicants from California community colleges or any other UC campuses. See UCLA Computer Science acceptance rate
International Students/Applicants’ Requirements
If you are an applicant the is not a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, then you are regarded as an international student and the following are University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA ) entry requirements for international applicants.
- Applicant must apply as a freshman or a transfer student.
- If you are applying as a transfer student then you must be at the junior level.
- Your country’s educational system must meet University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) entry requirements standards.
- The applicant must show proof of English language proficiency by taking any of the Duolingo English Test, TOEFL, or IELTS if the applicant attended a Non-English high school.
- You may be required to show proof of financial capability.
Application Dates and Deadlines
According to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) admission standard, the general. See Swarthmore Acceptance Rate
University of California (UCLA) system application will open from 1st August. The date for the submission of the application for admission starts from 1st November and ends on 30th November.
Important dates for the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) freshman, transfer, and international applicants are summarized in this table.
|UC application.||from 1st August|
|Accepting applications||from 1st November|
|Final date for filling UC applications.||30th November|
|Decisions for freshman.||March|
|Decisions for transfer applicants||April|
How To Apply to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Class of 2026 Admission
To begin the application process, use the University of California’s online application (UC Application). https://admission.ucla.edu/apply/freshman
What Application does UCLA use?
Can you apply to UCLA through the common app? No, UCLA does not accept. The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) accepts only one method of application which is through the University of California application which is also known as the UC online Application.
The University of California online application system is used to apply to UC colleges. For more details on University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) undergraduate admission, visit https://admission.ucla.edu/apply
We believe you have known the necessary things that you need to know about the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) For 2026 admission.
If you want to be notified whenever we make any changes to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Class of 2026 admission, application requirements, and deadlines, then kindly bookmark this page and stay connected by always visiting it always.
Does UCLA require SAT 2025?
Beginning with Fall 2025 applications, all use of the ACT and SAT will be eliminated for California students. However, UC has announced that it will require that all prospective California students take a UC-specific standardized test that’s in development
What is the deadline application for UCLA?
The University of California (UC) application opens August 1 and the period of time to submit an application for admission is October 1–November 30.
What GPA does UCLA look for?
At a minimum, you must earn a 3.0 GPA or better (3.4 for nonresidents) in all college preparatory courses
What is the average GPA for UCLA?
The average GPA at UCLA is 3.9. This makes UCLA Extremely Competitive for GPAs. (Most schools use a weighted GPA out of 4.0, though some report an unweighted GPA. With a GPA of 3.9, UCLA requires you to be at the top of your class.
What does UCLA look for in a student?
UCLA values applicants who challenge themselves with a rigorous curriculum in high school or secondary school and whose personal stories, rich experiences and leadership skills enhance their perspective and potential contributions to our campus community.
If there is any other question you would want to ask us about the UCLA application date and closing date, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on June 4, 2023 by Admin