Leventis Foundation Scholarship for MBA and MSc 2020. The Leventis Foundation invites the eligible candidates to apply for the Leventis Foundation Scholarship Programme 2020 for Nigerians. You will get details on the Leventis Foundation Scholarships opportunities here.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa,
the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare.
By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships Eligibility.
- Open to Nigerian Citizenship
- Possess a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships.
Note: In order for you to complete an on-line application form for Alba, you will first need to create an online account. Please save your username and password so you can revisit the saved application before the final submission.
Applicants are requested to apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020 to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
The useful information below will assist you to complete all required fields and submit your
- In the “Available Programs” field, you must choose one program only- that is the program you
intend to apply.
- All fields should be completed in English language, as the online application system does not
support Greek fonts.
- Your full name should be completed as appears in your police ID (or Passport) in Latin characters
and in small letters (i.e. Konstantinos Papadopoulos)
- Your photograph should be of 300×300 pixels size, showing your full face, in white font.
- In the question, “What kind of interview do you prefer?” please note that the option of a skype
interview refers only to candidates who live outside Athens or abroad.
- If you need to interrupt the completion of your application file, you may save and then exit the
system. To continue, enter the last saved document, which will appear in a pop- up window as
“last saved document”.
- It is advisable to first write your essays in a word document and copy and paste them in the
corresponding boxes of your application; this will minimize the total time of completion of your
- The attached documents you intend to upload, as supporting documentation, should have short
descriptions in English only (no more than eight characters) since attached documents that has
long descriptions, might impede the submission of your application. Kindly note that the system
supports only .pdf and .jpg files.
- In this window if you click “Start New” then you will lose all saved data and you will have to
complete your application file from scratch.
- If you will need any further assistance, you may contact through email to: [email protected] or
call 210- 8964531 during Office hours.
When is the Deadline for the Application of Leventis Foundation Scholarships
The deadline for the application of this scholarship is April 10. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on the Leventis Foundation Scholarship.
If you have any question about the Leventis Foundation Scholarship, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on