The management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
I am going to walk you through how to purchase and fill the KSUSTA PG form for this year’s admission.
Interested individuals who meet the university senate approved requirements for postgraduate studies should apply now.
KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Every prospective applicant of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Postgraduate Studies are to ensure that they meet these requirements below for them to be guaranteed a successful admission into the programme.
(a) Postgraduate Diplomas
Applicants of Postgraduate Diploma must:
- Be graduates of KSUSTA or any other recognized University with minimum of 3rd class degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND, not HD) with minimum of Lower Credit or its equivalent in related areas.
- A holders of HND in a related discipline with minimum of Lower Credit.
- hold qualifications other than those mentioned above, which may be equivalent but acceptable by School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
(b) Masters Degrees (Academic and Professional)
Applicants for Master’s Degree Programme must:
- be graduates of KSUSTA or other recognized Universities who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s degree with at least second class honours lower division or its equivalent.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with average of “C” or 50%.
- A Candidates with only Bachelor’s degree in third class division should have at least three years relevant working experience.
- Candidates who possess HND (not HD) with at least a Lower Credit pass from recognized institutions and at least Lower Credit pass at Postgraduate Diploma of KSUSTA or any other recognized institution in the relevant areas.
- hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable by School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
(c) Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
Applicants of Masters of Philosophy should have the following requirements:
- the applicant must be a graduates of KSUSTA or any other recognized Universities who have obtained good Masters Degrees with minimum GPA of less than 3.5 on a 5-point scale or less than 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
- Candidates with the degree of Professional Masters with minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale and at least a Bachelor’s degree not below third class division; the degrees of such candidates shall terminate at M.Phil.
- Candidates who have been recommended by their respective Departments to be upgraded from Masters to M.Phil.
- In addition to 1 -3 above, the candidate must satisfy the University’s matriculation requirements.
(d) Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Applicants of Doctorate Degree should possess the following qualifications:
- The candidate must be a graduates of KSUSTA or any other recognized Universities who have obtained good Masters Degrees with CGPA of 4.00 and above on a 5-point scale or 3.50 on a 4-point scale appropriate to the proposed areas of study.
- The Candidatesmust have Masters degrees certificate with minimum of “B” grades or 60% score.
- Any other equivalent qualifications acceptable by the university School of Postgraduate Studies and the school Senate could be accepted.
- In addition to 1 –3 above, candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in at least Second Class Lower Division.
- Candidates with relevant qualifications must present acceptable research proposals.
- The candidate must satisfy the University’s Matriculation requirements.
How to Apply for KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission Form
The KSUSTA postgraduate admission application form is accessible online at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only. However, other charges could be applied by the bank as their administrative charge token.
The following are the required steps for the online application form:
- Generate payment invoice from our Online Application Portal and make the payment at any Bank nationwide.
- Ensure to make ready all your Credentials, Scanned Passport Photograph and Scanned Signature with size not more than 100kb. (NOTE: Credentials (SSCE, B.Sc., NYSC and/or M.Sc.) must be combined and converted to a single PDF file format not more than 5MB in size.) Click here to use convert-scanned-doc-to-pdf online services
- After payment confirmation, use your Email Address and the InvoiceNo. to login to Application Portal.
- Complete the Application Form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page.
- If you want to Update or Re-print your Form, repeat Step 3 and Step 4.
- For enquires call +23408066669849 or mail us at [email protected]
Deadline For Application of KSUSTA PG Form
The closing date for the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology postgraduate admission application is yet to be announced by the school management.
However, this post about the KSUSTA Postgraduate form shall be updated once the update is released by the institution. For your question(s) kindly make use of the comment box.
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin