Federal University of Technology Owerri, Postgraduate School hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the masters and directorate degree programmes for 2023/2024 session under regular, part-time, centre for continuing education (weekend), Institute of Women/Gender And Development Studies (IWoGDS), Institute Of Erosion Studies (IES), Public Procurement Research Centre (PPRC).
I will walk you through how to purchase and fill the application form for this year’s admission. If you are interested, read on.
Requirements For FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidates applying for postgraduate diploma (PDG), must possess a HND Upper class or above and five crfedit at O’level in the relevant science subject. Applicant with third class honors or a pass degree may apply, also applicants with professional certificates such as ICAN, ACA, FIST, FIMT, FMILT, FNIST and obtain other relevant qualification may also apply
- A bachelor degree in the relevant discipline from FUTO or any other recognized university
- A good bachelor degree with at least second class upper in other related discipline
- Candidates applying for M.Sc, M.Eng, MPH must possses at least second class honours qualification in the related area from FUTO or from any other recognized university, a bachelor degree from a recognized university plus a PGD in the relevant area
- Candidates applying for MBA must have a good honours degree in the area of science/technology from FUTO or from any other recognized university, must graduate with first degree from a recognized university and holders of higher national diploma (HND) with postgraduate diploma, any other qualification as the university senate may from time to time approve
- Candidates applying for Ph.D, must possess a master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 2.50 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant area from FUTO or any recognized university, any other qualification as the university senate may from time to time approve
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
Ph.D PROGRAMMES: a minimum of 6 semesters and maximum of 10 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 8 semesters and maximum of 14 semesters for part-time
M.Sc, M.Eng, MPH AND MBA PROGRAMMES: a minimum of 3 semesters and maximum of 6 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters for part-time
PGD PROGRAMMES: a minimum of 2 semesters and maximum of 4 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 6 semesters for part-time
POSTGRADUATE (WEEKEND) PROGRAMMES: a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 8 semesters and maximum of 12 semesters for part-time
NOTE: candidates with bachelor or master’s degree in education (B.Ed and B.Ed) should not apply
How To Apply For FUTO Postgraduate Form
- Visit www.futo.edu.ng and click on prospective students, then select postgraduate application
- Click on apply here, enter your email and click on generate invoice
- Enter your details and click on submit to generate payment invoice
- Print your invoice containing your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), go to bank and make your payment or make your payment through ATM card
- Come back to portal and finish your PG application (ensure the email supplied is valid as a referee form link would be sent to your references for completion online)
- Print out a copy of the acknowledge slip when the form is completed. Also, an acknowledgement would be sent to the email address you provided while filling the form. Therefore, make sure you provide a valid email address
- Upload HND certificate/statement of result, university degree certificates/statement of result, NYSC discharge certificates/statement of result and O’level result to the PG school portal
- All applicants are advised to forward their transcript to reach the deputy registrar/secretary, postgraduate school, FUTO on or before (please note that any application without academic transcript will not be considered for admission)
- Closing date:
If there is anything you would like to ask us about the FUTO Postgraduate form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Admin
6 thoughts on “FUTO Postgraduate Form For 2023/2024 Admission”
Please is the form still on sale?
Why don’t you from a WhatsApp group for easy dissemination of information concerning the various programs and secondly when will they start for 2022 /2023 section
Pls when will the 2021/2022 new session PGD admission list be published
Good day sir, I have HND lower credit in microbiology and I wanted to apply for PGD microbiology,
So am I eligible to apply ?
Can the transcript still be submitted by June 2021?
Really wished to apply but found out it has ended,