Is ESUT Postgraduate Admission form out? No, the Enugu State University of Science and Technology is not yet selling its Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic Session. Interested candidates who are qualified are advised to read this information to the end.
We are pleased to notify the general public that the application for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not started.
This article will guide you through all the basic information you need to get as regards ESUT Postgraduate Studies and the application requirements and processes.
General Requirements For ESUT Postgraduate (PG) Admission
Requirements for Enugu State University of Science and Technology are divided into three major categories according to the programmes they offer. However, applicants must:
- have at least five credit passes including English, Mathematics with any other two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- meet the NUC minimum admission requirement for Postgraduate studies. Please visit www.esut.edu.ng for more information.
Postgraduate Diploma – PGD
- The applicant should hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree From a recognised and approved University with a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Applicants who hold a Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
Master of Science – M.Sc.
- The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized and approved university with a minimum of second class lower division of 3.0 CGPA at the scale of 5.0.
- Applicants with at least a third class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may also be considered for admission.
Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
- The candidates should hold at least a Third Class Degree or HND and a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D.
- The applicant must hold Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must hold Master’s Degree in the required discipline with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
How to Apply for ESUT Postgraduate Form
The ESUT Postgraduate Admission form is accessible online and the cost is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20000). You can make your payment in the bank or using online Interswitch.
The following procedure will guide you on how you can make your application successfully:
- Visit www.esut.edu.ng
- Go to Postgraduate section and click on “Generate Invoice”
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter your details as required
- Printout your Postgraduate Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to any of these banks for payment with the payment slip: Polaris Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Postgraduate section, click on “Fill PG Application Form”
- Enter your Reference Number given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- Complete the form
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Note: All applicants should forward their Transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State, Nigeria: E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: The deadline for Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) shall be updated in this article as soon as it is released by the school management.
Meanwhile, all prospective applicants are advised to make their applications without any delay.
If there is any question you would like to ask us about the ESUT Postgraduate admission form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on November 21, 2021 by Admin