Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2023/2024. The Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia invites the eligible candidates to apply for the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarship Programme 2023 for International Students. You will get details on the Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarship opportunities here.
The scholarships offered include:
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyze positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month master’s degrees.
Eligibility for Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
How to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships.
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program to study with CMU.
Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, they will contact you of your scholarship eligibility.
When is the Deadline for the Application of Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarship
The deadline for the application of this scholarship is April 30. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships.
If you have any questions about the Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarship, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on June 26, 2023 by Admin