The Benue State University (BSU) postgraduate admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
This is to inform every candidate who applied for postgraduate admission in the Benue State University (BSU) School of postgraduate studies that the management of the institution has published the list of those who have been offered provisional admission into any of the postgraduate programmes.
If you are one of the candidates who applied for these programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctorate Degree Programmes) make sure that pay attention to the information that I am going to give in this article.
Upon the release of the Benue State University (BSU) postgraduate admission lists, so many candidates do not know how to check their admission status. This article will guide you on how you can access your postgraduate admission status online.
How To Check BSUM Postgraduate (PG) Admission List On School Portal
- Visit the BSUM portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password to login or supply your pg application number as required on the portal for prospective postgraduate students
- Click on login and check your BSUM postgraduate admission status.
Successful candidates are required to do the following:
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) payment category, type in Application Number, select session or semester as applicable
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number
v. Click on the link to proceed
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following bank branches nation-wide to make payment:
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• ECO Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• Sterling Bank Plc
• Diamond Bank Plc
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc
• United Bank for Africa Plc
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank.
Upon receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate a payment receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
• Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
• Select pay bills
• Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the e-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
• Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
• Enter your mobile phone number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quick teller from the Internet: Visit the quick teller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
• Insert your Registration Number
• Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
• Print out the payment confirmation slip
• Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
This is everything that you need to know about the Benue State University (BSU) postgraduate admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session. I believe that you have found the article useful.
In case of any other inquiry about Benue State University (BSU) postgraduate admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session, carefully use the comment below.
Last Updated on November 10, 2023 by Admin