Do you know how to access the new WGU student portal? See how to access it here. The Western Governors University students’ portal is a platform that is specially created by the management of the institution to provide easier access to academic information to the students of the institution.
Unfortunately, there are so many students who do not know about this portal, while some who know about the portal do not understand it works.
The article is specially for those kinds of people. Here, I am going to give you every information that you need to have about the Western Governors University student portals, especially how to create a student’s account on the portal, how to login and so on.
How to Login to WGU Students Portal
This section is particularly for those who have succeeded in creating an account on Western Governors University Students’ portals. This set of persons could be newly admitted students or returning students of the institution.
Before you login to the WGU portals, there are certain procedures that you must follow. Those procedures are what I am going to show you in this section.
Methods required for any student of Western Governor University (WGU) to access the portal are as follows:
- visit the WGU student portal at: my.wgu.edu
- Enter your wgu details (username and password).
- Click Sign On to access your My Wgu Login Account.
- finally login to access your account
How to create your WGU student account
In case you are a student of the Western Governors University and you do not have a student account yet, probably you were just newly admitted, this section is for you.
As a student of WGU, it is mandatory that you must have an account with the students’ portal in order to have full access to all the resources contained therein.
Continue to read this article if you do not have WGU students’ account and you would love to have one; it is just a few steps from here to create the account.
Steps required in the creation of WGU students’ accounts include the following:
- visit the wgu student account sign-up page and then enter the required information.
- Click Next
- Enter your application pin, which is the 6-digit number you specified when completing your wgu admissions application.
- The pin will also be revealed in an email sent to you from WGU with instructions on how to create your WGU student account.
- In case you lost the application pin, visit the Retrieve Application Pin Page, and enter the email address you submitted during your WGU application.
- Now, click Submit. The application pin will be sent to the email address.
Note: Creation of the WGU students’ account can only be possible if you have successfully paid your application fees. You will not be allowed to create an account if you have not submitted your application.
If you encounter any difficulty in creating the account even after completing your application; you should contact the IT Service Desk at [email protected] or (877) 435-7948. They will also be able to help you with application pin retrieval.
How to reset your myWGU Student Password
This is one of the challenges that are being encountered by some of the students of the Western Governors University; that is forgetting their passwords.
If you have forgotten the password you used to access your myWGU account or you feel like changing to a new password due to security reasons, you can simply reset it.
To reset your wgu student password, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the wgu student portal at my.wgu.edu.
- Go to Reset Password and click whatever is applicable to you, the options are Student and Employee.
- Enter your Username and click Next.
- Follow the instructions to reset your myWGU Student Password.
Having found this article about the WGU student portal helpful, you can ask any of your questions by using the comment section below this article.
Last Updated on March 11, 2023 by Admin