This article is written to educate all intending Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Postgraduate students and other returning students on the issues of their postgraduate school fees payment schedule for fresh and returning students 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who just applied for the MOUAU postgraduate form and the general public are advised to read the following article carefully in other to get the required information.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) School of Postgraduate Studies, has finally published its postgraduate school fees schedule for both fresh and returning students for the 2023/2024 Academic Session online.
In this article, you are going to show the actual amount paid by every MOUAU postgraduate student as their tuition fees per session.
Also, after seeing the amount that you are supposed to pay, you will be guided as well on how you can make the payment successfully. If you are interested in this information, all you have to do now is to read this publication to the end carefully.
The following is the breakdown of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Postgraduate Fees schedule for all the programmes as updated in 2023/2024.
MOUAU Postgraduate School Fees Schedule for 2021/2022
Other registration charges for all colleges……………..₦ 41,000.00
CEET/COLPAS/COLNAS/CASE/CAFST……………….₦33,500 while SIWES is ₦34,300
COLMAS/CASAP/CCSS/CAERSE/CNREM/CGCS……………₦31,500 while SIWES is ₦32,300
New hostel (optional)……………….₦50,000
Old hostel (optional)…………₦10,000
Note: Remita ₦500 charge will be added to the above charges
MOUAU Postgraduate School Fees Payment Procedure.
- Every student who applied for the MOUAU Postgraduate admission for 2023/2024 academic session should check their admission status with the online PG Application Number (E.g. PG/APP/2017/00….) ONLINE on the UNIVERSITY website at: www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- If Intending PG student has been admitted, he/she proceed to print the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
- Once student has acknowledged the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening, collection of hard copy of admission letter and fees advice.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal website.
- Student now proceed to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
Note: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country or the MOUAU Microfinance Bank.
ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalized PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
Candidates who secured admission into Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) are to pay their school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Before you pay your school fees, it is very important that you check through the school fees schedule for postgraduate students.
This is to ensure that students do not make any mistake in the amount to be paid and as well have in mind the amount he/she should get prepared for.
For more inquiries about the MOUAU postgraduate school fees, kindly use the comment box below
Last Updated on February 4, 2023 by Admin
1 thought on “MOUAU Postgraduate School Fees 2023/2024 Session”
What is the cost of acceptance fee, school fees, accommodation fee for new MSc student?