Are you one of the candidates of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) postgraduate school? Pay attention to the information that I want to give you right now.
For those who applied for the 2022/2023 academic session postgraduate admission in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) you are by this post notified that the management of the institution has not released lists of those who have been offered provisional admission into their different postgraduate programmes.
If you know that you are one of the applicants, ensure that you read this article. In this article, you will learn how to check the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) postgraduate admission status.
How to Check COOU Postgraduate Admission List / Status
Follow the procedure outlined below to check COOU postgraduate admission status 2022/2023.
- Go to COOU postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://coou.edu.ng/pg-school/
- Enter your Application Form Number in the space provided.
- Supply your Username (i.e. your phone number) and password where required.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your portal.
- Then click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to know your COOU postgraduate admission status.
I know that you must have finished reading this article to the end, and you have found the article helpful.
You can now confirm your admission status so as continue with other registrations in the institution. Congratulations if you have been admitted.
For more information and inquiries, you can make use of the comment section under this article that you have just read.
Last Updated on February 18, 2022 by Admin