Are you interested in becoming a certified Massage Therapy but you don’t have time to register for the course on campus? Then, you are definitely on the right track because we will be discussing the 10 Amazing Online Massage Therapy Certification Programs to assist you in making your dream come through.
A terrific method to unwind and revitalize your body is through massage therapy. Receiving a massage has various advantages, such as lowering stress levels, easing tension headaches, and enhancing circulation.
The usual method of massage therapy involves massaging the skin and muscles using the hands and fingers. To lessen friction on the skin, you can apply oil or lotion. See Hardest Engineering Major and Why.
Any region of the body can be massaged, although the back, neck, shoulders, and legs are the most frequently treated areas.
Swedish, deep tissue, shiatsu, and reflexology are just a few of the numerous massage techniques available. There are advantages to every style of massage.
You’ll be glad to know that there are a lot of free online massage therapy certification programs accessible if you think that practicing massage therapy sounds interesting.
With the knowledge and abilities you gain from these programs, you will be able to practice massage therapy in a safe and efficient manner.
Here is the list of the Best Paid Online Massage Therapy Certifications
- The U.S. Career Institute’s Massage Therapy Program
- Allied Health Career Institute’s Online Massage Therapy School
- Northwest Academy: Massage Schools Seattle
- Manatee Technical College
- Gateway Community College – Central City
- Laurel Business Institute
- Emily Griffith Technical College
- Bayshire Beauty Academy
- Marion Technical College
- Withlacoochee Technical College
The U.S. Career Institute’s Massage Therapy Program
The Massage Therapy Program at the U.S. Career Institute is an excellent choice if you’re looking to earn your massage therapy certification from a reputable and well-known organization. About six months are needed to finish the $4989 program.
This curriculum covers all the essentials of massage therapy, such as anatomy and physiology, Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, and sports massage.
The curriculum also offers an externship so that you can gain practical experience before beginning employment.
Allied Health Career Institute’s Online Massage Therapy School
The school offers 3 separate massage programs:
- Massage therapist: This 500-hour curriculum costs about $5,200 to finish. It gives pupils the know-how and abilities required to obtain a license and eventually operate as a massage therapist.
- Advanced massage therapist – This curriculum lasts for 750 hours and costs about $7,200 to enroll in. It gives students the abilities and information required to operate as massage therapists. Although it is fairly comparable to the Massage Practitioner program, it is more thorough and covers a wider range of subjects.
- certificate program in massage treatment This 700-hour course emphasizes the theory of massage therapy more than the actual practice of it. It’s ideal for individuals who want to do research or teach massage. Attending the program will run you about $7,200.
Northwest Academy: Massage Schools Seattle
The excellent thing about this program is that the school has many physical sites across the nation, making it simple to complete your practice hours.
Attending Northwest Academy also aids in your MBLEx (Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination) preparation, which is a fantastic benefit. Through its program for job search support, it will also assist you in career placement.
Its high cost is the sole drawback of this program. Given how extensive the curriculum is, its overall cost of $12,000 is not surprising. See Hardest Business Majors.
These are the top three paid online massage therapy certification courses, in general. While they are all quite expensive, they are definitely worth the investment if you’re serious about becoming a massage therapist. So, do your research and decide which one is right for you.
Manatee Technical College
The best, most economical massage therapist certificate program is provided by Manatee Technical College. There are both day and evening classes available in this adaptable, part-time program, which may be finished in 10 months.
Numerous massage techniques are included in the 750-hour program, including Swedish, neuromuscular, and reflexology treatments.
Both the Florida Board of Massage Therapy and the Florida Department of Health have given their approval to the curriculum, and its alumni have a 100% on-time completion and licensure rate.
Majority of the massage therapy schools mentioned above are pricey, but if you’re serious about becoming a massage therapist, they’re absolutely worth the money. To find the best school for you, you can conduct more research on the available options.
Last Updated on October 7, 2023 by Admin