Are you a prospective postgraduate student of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) or are you interested in the application of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) postgraduate admission form?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you have to take this article very seriously. This article will provide every answer you desire about the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) postgraduate school fees schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA), School of Postgraduate Studies has finally released the school fees schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session online.
Prospective students and intending students of the institution are advised by the management of the institution the read through this article to the end in other get every information that is required.
Some students do fall victim to making mistakes while payment of school fees due to they have not read articles of this kind. Now that you have come across this article here, why not spend your time to read it carefully?
Before you would pay your postgraduate school fees, it is very necessary that you know the actual amount that you are supposed to pay. Also, you are expected to know how you would go about during the payment of the fees.
Kindly read this article for detailed information about Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) postgraduate school fees schedule.
AAUA Postgraduate School Fees Payment Procedure.
If you want to pay your postgraduate school fees for the 2021/2022 academic session, use the guideline below for a successful payment;
You are expected to repeat the processes above to pay your school fees.
- Visit any of the banks listed below:
- – First Bank
- – Polaris Bank
- – Zenith Bank
- – Keystone Bank
- – Wema Bank
- Pay for AAUA Post-Graduate Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee of #50,000.00 only on E-transact platform with your Application Number
- With the e-transact slip given to you from the bank, log on to the AAUA Postgraduate page (http://pgs.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/landingpage/_login ).
- Click on Confirm Application Form Payment.
- Provide the Confirmation Order Number on the E–transact Slip given to you from the bank.
- Visit AAUA Postgraduate School with the payment details of the acceptance fee for your Admission Letter and for verification of your credentials.
School Fees Payment
Make sure that you print your school fees receipt after you are done with the payment.
AAUA Postgraduate School Fees Schedule for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is the breakdown of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) Postgraduate School Fees Schedule for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- New students Between N230,000 and N250,000 Per semester
- Returning students N200,000
- New students Between N250,000 and N270,000 Per semester
- Returning students N200,000 per semester.
I hope you are satisfied with the information that is provided in this article. You can always stay connected with us for all the latest updates about postgraduate school fees. Please share this article on all your social media platforms.
If you need more inquiries about the AAUA postgraduate school fees, kindly use the comment section below.
Last Updated on November 16, 2021 by Admin