Last Updated on
Uniuyo Post Utme form for 2019/2020 academic session has been officially released by the management of the University of Uyo.
The university invites candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 to apply for the screening.
How to Register Uniuyo Post Utme For 2019/2020
Bekeking blog will walk you through and clearly show you the steps on how to register University of Uyo Post Utme Screening. Read the steps hereunder:
2. Click Admission Form at the left sidebar
3. Select Admission Type (POST UTME) Under Admission Form Type
4. Enter your JAMB Registration number, email address, and phone number in the spaces provided
5. Navigate to Make Payment and tap on it
6. Your RRR will be generated automatically
7. Copy the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to the bank to complete the payment or click Pay Online to use your ATM card
8. Clicking Pay Online will redirect you to remita.net
9. Select how you want to make the payment under ‘How Do You Want To Pay?‘
10. In this case, we are using ATM Card. Select CARD
11. Enter your card details and click Submit
12. Enter the one-time password that will be sent to your phone (OTP) and tick I agree to Terms and conditions. Click Submit.
13. After the Payment, return to Uniuyo e-portal
14. Click Register and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
15. Click Get Login Details, you will be issued Registration Number and Password
16. Click Login Page and tap CANDIDATE’S LOGIN
17. Enter the Registration Number and Password in spaces provided.
18. Click Candidate Login
19. Tap Register/Edit Form at the left sidebar
20. Enter Your Personal Details and click Save
21. Tap contact, enter your Contact Details and click Save
22. Tap Medical/Sponsor to enter your medical details and click Save
23. Tap Academic Details, enter your O’level details and click Save
24. Click Finish Registration to Submit
25. Printout your screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Congratulations for successful registration of UNIUYO Post UTME.
That’s how to fill UNIUYO POST UTME FORM FOR 2019/2020.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Uniuyo Post Utme Requirements
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications
- one (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 online registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph on red background with the name, UTME Registration number and signatures of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph
These should be packed in a quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB Registration Number.
How Much Is Uniuyo Post Utme Form?
The University of Uyo post Utme Form is 2000.00 (Two thousand) naira only.
How to Get the Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of 2000.00 n (Two thousand) naira only through the University portals.
Venue for the screening: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
Closing Date For Registration: Friday, August 16, 2019
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875