Last Updated on
KUST Post Utme Form 2020/2021. KUST Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cut off Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for KUST 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
KUST Cut Off Mark
See: KUST Cut Off Mark
Applicants of KUST should take note of the following:
However, qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes.
Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may be
How Much Is KUST Post Utme Form
Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being the cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Screening.
1. visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
2. On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
3. Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
4. Fill in the Application Form
5. Click on submit after completing the application form
6. Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
- POST UTME/DE TEST IS SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON… AT THE CAMPUS, WUDIL.
If you have questions about KUST Post Utme Form, kindly reach us via the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.