Last Updated on
You will learn in this post, How to see block list on Facebook. You may like to take a look at the list of friends you blocked on Facebook and here comes the guide.
This post will outline the steps to let you see and monitor your block list.
You may block a friend and would like to unblock the person, know where the block list is located would let you unblock the person without much time being spent.
Let’s quickly delve in the business of the day which is how and where to see block list on Facebook.
How to See Block List on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com
2. Tap on the question mark icon at the top right corner of the screen and scroll down and click Privacy shortcuts
3. Click see more privacy settings under Privacy
4. Under General Account Settings, you will see Privacy at the left corner of the screen, click it.
5. Click Blocking under Privacy at the left-hand side of the screen
You will see your list of blocked friends below the Block users box.
If you do not want to follow the steps above click here to go directly to the list
That is how simple it is.
How to See my Blocked List on Facebook App
1. Open your Facebook App and make sure you are logged in or you can log in by entering your login details.
2. Click on the main menu (three vertical lines at the top right corner of the screen. It is at the bottom-right corner of the screen for iPhone
3. Click Settings and Privacy
4. Tap Settings
5. Scroll down and click Blocking
6. The list of people you blocked will be displayed.
To block Someone, you can see how to block someone on facebook here
Did you get what you are looking for in this post? If yes, please share this article with other Facebook users via social media buttons below and do not forget to check back for more articles. Thanks.