Last Updated on
Gombe State University, GSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management This post will be updated immediately Gombe State University (GSU) releases the 2020 GSU Post Utme Form.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form.
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on…
Candidates are required to bring original and photocopies of their credentials for the GSU Post Utme Screening Exercise as listed hereunder:
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2020 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
If you have questions about GSU Post Utme/Direct Entry Post Utme, kindly reach us via the comment section.